emma perfect pairings
At coco love, perfect pairings we create. Premium Teas and tasty treats, allow us to demonstrate.
Each tea is cupped for nuance and flavor, then paired with delectable dishes to savor!
rosemary tea cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract (we love Nielsen-Massey)
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted after measuring
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 3/4 tsp kosher or other coarse salt
- cream together butter and sugar in stand mixer with paddle attachment, aprox. 2 minutes or until light and fluffy
- add egg and vanilla, mix until combined
- separately, sift together dry ingredients
- slowly add dry ingredients to wet on low speed until just combined
- halve dough, shape into 2 logs, and freeze for 1 hour
- slice 1/4" rounds, space 1" apart on parchment-lined baking sheet, bake for 16 minutes at 375°, rotating once during baking
- let cool & enjoy with Emma Genmaicha Green Tea
how to host an emma pairings party
One of our favorite ways to entertain is by hosting a pairings party. We sample our teas with many other foods to find fun and unique pairings. When done well, a pairing will elevate individual flavors into a harmonious choir.
Inspired by Spring and it's freshness, we play up the grassiness of our Emma Genmaicha Green Tea with savory rosemary tea cookies. Next we introduce Brabander Goat Gouda. This cheese's slight gaminess brings out the nutty notes from Emma's toasted brown rice which is blended with green tea leaves. Finally, we finish with Belgian Dark Chocolate with a hint of sea salt.
Wow your guests with this pairing the next time you entertain!
candy pairing with sugarfina
We. Love. Candy. Many of our favorites are from Sugarfina, a chic candy boutique and online shop. We value the same things: exceptional ingredients, gorgeously giftable packaging, and of course, great taste! The sweet and savory flavor of our Emma Genmaicha Green Tea comes from the blend of grassy green tea and nutty toasted brown rice. Salted chocolate is a perfectly balanced profile to enhance Emma's nuanced flavor. Did we mention the caramel? Trust us, this pairing is incredible!