sophia perfect pairings
At coco love, perfect pairings we create. Premium Teas and tasty treats, allow us to demonstrate.
Each tea is cupped for nuance and flavor, then paired with delectable dishes to savor!
sophia spiced ginger tea cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract (we love Nielsen-Massey)
- 2 tbsp black strap molasses
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted after measuring
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 3/4 tsp kosher or other coarse salt
- cream together butter and sugar in stand mixer with paddle attachment, aprox. 2 minutes or until light and fluffy
- add egg and vanilla, mix on low until combined
- add molasses, mix on low until combined
- separately, sift together dry ingredients
- slowly add dry ingredients to wet on low speed until just combined
- halve dough, shape into 2 logs, and freeze for 1 hour
- slice 1/4" rounds, space 1" apart on parchment-lined baking sheet, bake for 16 minutes, rotating once during baking
- optional: roll dough log in turbinado sugar before slicing
- let cool & enjoy with Sophia Shimmer Chamomile Tisane
how to host a sophia pairings party
One of our favorite ways to entertain is by hosting a pairings party. We sample our teas with many other foods to find fun and unique pairings. When done well, a pairing will elevate individual flavors into a harmonious choir.
Sophia Pairing coming soon!
candy pairing with sugarfina
We. Love. Candy. Many of our favorites are from Sugarfina, a chic candy boutique and online shop. We value the same things: exceptional ingredients, gorgeously giftable packaging, and of course, great taste! The Gingerbread Cookies, enrobed in creamy white chocolate, are a perfect complement to our Sophia Shimmer Chamomile Tisane. Sophia's sweet-tart brew stands up to the spiced cookies and both have a creamy, sweet finish. Delicious!